ETCDC is excited to learn about your nonprofit or community driven project and to determine if we can provide assistance.
In order to qualify, the requesting organization must:
- Be a nonprofit group or community organization, 501 (c) (3) IRS determination is not a requirement.
- The project must be for the benefit of the entire community, not solely for the benefit of their members.
- The group does not have the financial or other resources to acquire the requested private sector services.
- The group must be able to demonstrate the commitment and ability to pursue the project through to completion.
- Control of the property or documented permission to implement the project by the property owner.
- Applications for assistance are accepted at anytime, reviewed by the DesignWorks committee monthly and referred to the Board of Directors for action at its monthly meeting.
To discuss an opportunity for assistance contact the East Tennessee Community Design Center’s office at 865.525.9945.